Class 10 nepali guide 2080 chapter 5 लक्ष्मीप्रसाद देवकोटा with complete exercises of all chapters is provided in this post. Here you can download pdf of chapters for offline viewing too. You don’t have to face the hassle of viewing old course curriculum in other sites. Download link is provided in the corresponding chapters. Below, I’ve included the entire Nepali Guide class 10 2080 PDF. i am happy to assist our brothers and sisters in their study.
About Laxmi Prasad devkota
Laxmi Prasad Devkota was a well-known poet, dramatist, and essayist from Nepal who lived from 1909 to 1959. He is frequently referred to as “Maha Kavi” (The Great Poet), and is considered recognized as the greatest literary figure in Nepali literature. The writings of Devkota have had a significant impact on Nepali literature and culture.
The following are some significant aspects of Laxmi Prasad Devkota’s life and achievements:
- Early Years and Education: On November 12, 1909, Laxmi Prasad Devkota was born in Dhobidhara, Kathmandu, Nepal, during a period when that country was ruled by the despotic Rana family. He acquired his early schooling in Kathmandu and was a very skilled speaker of both Nepali and Sanskrit.
- Literary Career: Devkota started writing at an early age, and people soon began to notice his extraordinary aptitude. His early writings, like “Muna Madan” and “Laxmi Nibandha Sangraha,” demonstrated his prowess in narrative structure and poetic eloquence. The profundity, vivid imagery, and philosophical insights of Devkota’s poetry sparked a fresh literary revolution in Nepali literature.
- Class 10 nepali guide 2080 chapter 5 solutions
- Devkota made a substantial contribution to the modernization and standardization of the Nepali language. His literary style, which included both traditional and modern aspects, gave Nepali poetry and literature new perspectives. Future generations of authors were inspired by him as he experimented with different literary genres and added new words.
- Major Works: “Muna Madan,” Devkota’s most well-known epic poem, depicts the tale of a man named Madan and his wife Muna, who go through a number of difficulties and sufferings. The poem examines morals, societal difficulties, and themes of love. His other well-known works are “Shakuntala,” “Sulochana,” “Kunjini,” and “Shree Swasthani.”
- Class 10 nepali guide 2080 chapter 5 pdf
- Influence and Legacy: Devkota left a lasting legacy in Nepali literature that extends beyond his own works. He was extremely important in motivating and advising aspiring poets and writers. His works are studied and praised in classrooms, colleges, and literary circles, and his literary legacy has continued to influence future generations of Nepali writers.
- Recognition and Awards: Devkota received various honors for his outstanding literary work and significant contributions. He was awarded the renowned “Sahitya Shiromani” award by the then-king of Nepal and given the honorific title “Maha Kavi” by the Nepal Bhasa Parisad.
The literary works of Laxmi Prasad Devkota have had a lasting impression on Nepali literature and are still held in high regard for their literary merit, social profundity, and creative brilliance. His works and poems have influenced Nepal’s national character and cultural legacy.